The Sales Coordinator supports the sales team and Company’s customers through quoting, ordering parts and engines from the factory and tracking deliveries, addressing customer inquiries, and coordinating service. (S)he acts a liaison internally to maximize customer purchasing and key performance indicators (KPIs) by coordinating and communicating with internal and external departments regarding sales, customer service, parts orders, warranty claims and accounting.
- Prepares accurate quotes for pricing and builds estimates for special items by gathering information and analyzing specifications.
- Orders and tracks engines and parts from the factory.
- Maintains CRM records.
- Coordinates customer invoicing process and records.
- Administers pricing updates.
- Generates leads for sale representatives.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, or in person to provide support and information on service and parts for Hatz diesel engines.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Schedules and coordinates service on customer engines.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Analyzes customer order and payment activity identifying trends to support accurate forecasting and management of customer KPIs
- Supports the communication of warranty and service between German manufacturer and US customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, diesel engines preferred but not required.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
- Some experience with diesel engines preferred but not required.